Saturday 7 April 2012

Brief 5 - Disposable Plates

I need to think about every part of the dining experience for the customer and therefore I think I need to include plates and blows etc. Part of the enjoyment of having a take away is to not have to wash up. 

I need to pursue the idea of luxury even with the plates so paper or plastic plates will not work. I have been looking at wood and bamboo plates that are either decomposable or recyclable. The plates below are made from wood, leaves, or bamboo. They keep the feeling of oriental fine dining and are also very easy to transport and cheap to buy.









I have chosen to use this deep plate below. Each plate is unique because it is 100% natural. The plates are also decomposable, but can be used multiple times before they need to be thrown away.




No comments:

Post a Comment