Saturday 7 April 2012

Brief 5 - Take Away Boxes

I would like to follow up with the origami influence and therefore have been looking at interesting box forms.

























It is important that the box has a tight seal to make sure no liquid can escape and also to keep the heat inside.




My favourite box style it the one above. I really love the origami influence and also the twisting motion of the box means that there will be a tight seal for the contents. I would like the box to have a more minimal and elegant design however and I need to develop the handle to adapt it so that multiple boxes can be stacked on top of one another. The label in my case will have the name of the contents so that it is easy to plate up when at home.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing design. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

    https://www.cpfoodboxes.com/product/custom-take-away-boxes/

    ReplyDelete