Wednesday 22 February 2012

Brief 5 - Sam's Chop House

Sam's chop house showcases the best of British food in a traditional and high end manner. I have dined here before and initially the name put me off, however my experience was very pleasant and the food is of a very high standard. I think for this project this restaurant will perhaps not be perfect. As I said the name put me off initially and I personally don't think that the branding is at all in keeping with the in house experience. It seems like two different companies. If I were to re-design their menu I would want to re-design their whole branding and identity and this would take away from the actual purpose of the brief, therefore I will be excluding this Restaurant from my selection process.















No comments:

Post a Comment