Tuesday 8 May 2012

Brief 4 - Evaluation

Photography Collaboration

I decided to take this project no further than was required by Benji. I think along the way I felt that final decisions lied with Benji and sometimes it felt like it was his project and not mine as well. The project has taught me a lot about collaborations and I feel it has been a learning curve more than anything.

It has opened my eyes to the world of live clients and sometimes you have to just do the work. In this case I feel like I was at a slight loss, because I completed Benji's project for him and seemed to come out with something that I wasn't really happy to put into my portfolio at the end.

Overall I am glad that I was part of the collaboration and through out the process I have gained contacts within print and a project for my FMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment